- |Personal Care
- |Sitter/Companion Services
- |Respite/Short Term Care
- |Veterans and Widowed Spouses Benefits
Sitter/Companion services are provided if the client does not require hands on assistance. An example of a sitter/companion client would be someone who needs medication reminders, meal preparation, transportation to appointments/shopping, light housekeeping and may want to shower while there is a caregiver in the home.
Services that are provided to Sitter/Companion clients include but are not limited to:
- Medications reminders
- Meal preparation
- Shopping and escorts to appointments
- Light housekeeping
- Laundry and linen
- Stand-by bathing supervision
- Stand-by walking supervision
- Grooming and dressing reminders
- Conversation and cognitive stimulation
- Nurse supervisory visits upon request
If a Home by Choice client begins services as a Sitter/Companion client and later requires additional assistance, we work with them to develop a new service plan tailored to meet those needs.
The services we provide to our Sitter/Companion clients are delivered through the same licensed, bonded and insured private duty care providers that provide our Personal Care services. We feel this is very important, especially in situations where our client's needs might change. The same caregiver you are familiar and comfortable with can continue to be there for you.